PDA

View Full Version : 7th generation cleaners

amstermarie
01-25-2008, 10:04 AM
who uses them.. i hear they are more natural.. is that true? some of the laundry soap are free and clear one is baby one has blue ecluptis and lavander.. but i thought those were still natural.. then the cleaning supplies too they also have free and clear and then ones w. ecluptis and lavander.. :think
a big question on the baby laundry soap.. it is 20 bucks cheeper.. :jawdrop is there a reason why i would not want to just use that for everything?? does it not get stains out well :shrug
ETA: i solved the last question it seems the baby soap though same oz only washes 18 loadds the other soap washes 32.. guess that is the price difference..

tempus vernum
01-27-2008, 04:47 PM
I use seventh gen on dishes (hand wash and dishwasher detergent). although I am not "brand specific" I go with the sale or cheapest of the natural through one of the co=ops I am in. ;)

ANd I recently remembered I had a gallon of Biopac dish soap in storage so I am using that up right now

I don't think they are more natural than any of the other natural brands you can get but I do think they are more natural than Tide (laundry) or Dawn (dishes).

Novella
01-27-2008, 06:03 PM
I agree with Jodi. :yes Definitely more natural than Tide and Dawn. Though I will have to say I have not been that impressed with SG cleaners. I have more luck with straight baking soda and vinegar. :shrug

As for detergents, Ecover works MUCH better than SG. I cannot stand the SG dishwashing soap :( But, I am loving Ecover! I also like the Trader Joe's brand dishwashing powder.

greendelight
01-27-2008, 06:07 PM
I do not like the 7th Generation laundry detergent. It just didn't seem to get my clothes clean.

Singingmom
01-27-2008, 07:33 PM
The only 7th Gen cleaner I get is the all purpose spray cleaner, and I think it does a great job! :tu