PDA

View Full Version : Quick online challenge

KatieMae
01-17-2008, 05:59 PM
I challenge everyone to clean up their INBOX!

Clean up your email & your GCM messages - delete, reply, forward or archive those messages! - send those I-need-to-say-hi-to-her emails or a free e-greeting.

Bonus challenge: Go thru your archived message or folders & delete what you don't need anymore.

GO!!! :cheer

inesperada
01-17-2008, 06:16 PM
Heh. That could take weeks. Just to do the whole job here it would take me several hours without stopping. :shifty

I'll accept the challenge to make a dent in it, though. And I appreciate the motivation. :O

klpmommy
01-17-2008, 06:18 PM
can I do the challenge on Saturday when the board is closed? :shifty

I was just thinking how much I need to do that.

Six Little Feet
01-17-2008, 06:20 PM
Bonus challenge: Go thru your archived message or folders & delete what you don't need anymore.

How do you just erase certain ones? I can never figure that out. Is there a way?

inesperada
01-17-2008, 07:25 PM

How do you just erase certain ones? I can never figure that out. Is there a way?

On GCM? There are two ways. At the top of each message as you read it, next to the "reply" button there's a "delete" button. Or at the top where all the messages are listed, there are little check boxes to the right of the username of the person who sent you the message and you can click to check the boxes and then scroll down and click "delete selected" and it will delete just the checked ones.

Six Little Feet
01-17-2008, 07:27 PM
thanks..i know how to delete a PM...but In the list of threads that are you replies is there a way to delete some and save some?

inesperada
01-17-2008, 07:32 PM
thanks..i know how to delete a PM...but In the list of threads that are you replies is there a way to delete some and save some?

Sorry. :O No, there's no way to delete those. Once you've replied to a thread, you're stuck with it.

WI Mama05
01-17-2008, 08:49 PM
Oooohhhhhh good one! That would be a great one for the weekend when the board is closed! :rockon