View Full Version : This weekend I

milkmommy
01-14-2008, 01:02 PM
1) put away the Tree and all the Christmas stuff :shifty
2) organized the book shelf both by catagory and largest to smallest
3) decluttered all surfaces
4) repaired our "computer" desk which we plan to replace once we can afford to
5) risked my life to clean the wall length mirrors I hate in my living room
6) polished the piano (distracts from how out of tune it is :giggle)
7) cleaned out every cabinet in the kitchen and organized it all
8) wiped down all walls and banister removed stained and removed any stray crayon marks (anyone know toothpaste works great) :shifty
9) swept and mopped kitchen and dining area
10) vaccuumed living room and stairs
11) dusted all surfaces
Down stairs is done.....
AHHHHH

Deanna

joystrength
01-14-2008, 07:48 PM
aMAAAAZing!! It's Deanna the Cleaning Wonder! HA!! :clap :clap :clap

you're truly inspirational, Deanna!

(and, I've always wondered .. is it DE-anna or Deeena) :shifty

Well done, my friend!

:rockon :rockon

milkmommy
01-14-2008, 10:58 PM
thank you I'm quite proud :giggle It's de-ANN-ah BTW

Deanna

Drew
01-15-2008, 01:30 PM
:rockon Don't feel bad about the tree. Left to my own devices I would just keep the tree up all year.

greendelight
01-15-2008, 01:34 PM
You rock! :rockon

Tuesdayschild
01-15-2008, 01:37 PM
That is amazing! Well done!

milkmommy
01-15-2008, 01:39 PM
Oh the tree things kind a funny. This is the first year we really bought a tree a standing one before we just had those cheepie $9.99 table top ones that need to be tossed but January :giggle. So I wanted to get a real storage container for it. We knew money would be super tight so in my head I was like fine well just leave it up till DH gets his first pay for the new semester :lol (in February :shifty) but then it suddenly occured to us the special tree sized containers I had my eye on wouldn't be around come February :doh... So we changed plans re worked the budget found what we needed on sale and bought it earlier than planned. :giggle

Deanna

Drew
01-15-2008, 02:04 PM
:giggle I'm glad you remember before it was too late.

monkeylicious
01-15-2008, 05:10 PM
:bag our tree is still up -but the boxes are now in the living room waiting to be filled! :blush

abharrington
01-18-2008, 12:46 PM
sorry to hijack...but i didnt' realize there are special storage boxes for christmas trees? like the big plastic bins? i just keep stuffing it back into the cardboard box it came in but i woudl love to send those to the curb (for recycling of course ;)) any links or tips on where i can get one?

thanks mamas!

milkmommy
01-18-2008, 02:54 PM
I just used one of these http://www.amazon.com/Whitney-Christmas-Tree-Storage-Bag/dp/B000KIJN0U its not exatly that but the same idea its roomy enough to easily fit the tree and better protection from the elements than the old torn card board box.

Deanna