PDA

View Full Version : January Messies Challenge #12 & 13 (weekend)

klpmommy
01-12-2008, 04:53 AM
daily tasks:
dishes 10 pts
2 hotspots 10 pts
laundry 15 pts completed load, 3 pts for each part (wash, dry, fold, put away)
decluttering 5 pts for each 5 items
read your Bible (to yourself or your kiddos) 5 pts

Saturday challenge:
go to your family room/living room/den-find things in that room that don't belong & return them to their homes- 5 pts/item.
0 points if you put them in a different hot spot to be "dealt with later" lol (yes, I am speaking to myself!!)

Saturday bonus:
do something to enjoy your clean kitchen- 10 pts
spend 5 minutes in the bathroom doing maintence (toilet, countertops, sinks, floors, etc.....) 30 pts/bathroom

Sunday challenge:
dust in the family room/living room/den- 10 pts/surface if you don't clear the surface first
20 pts if you clear the surface first, then dust

Sunday bonus:
go through couch & chair cushions in the family room- 25 pts & you can keep any change you find :)

I'll update points in a bit, I know I said it yesterday & never did it, but today I mean it. :giggle

Living My Dream
01-12-2008, 04:59 AM
ooooo goody! :popcorn x

inesperada
01-12-2008, 10:24 AM
If I have boxes of stuff in my living room and the boxes get put back in the closet, can I have points for every item in the box? :shifty ;)

Saturday:

Dishes - 10 pts
Hot Spots - 10 pts
Decluttering - 5 pts
Bible - 5 pts

20 Items returned to their places - 100 pts
Enjoyed my clean kitchen thoroughly - 10 pts
Bathroom maintenance - 30 pts

Sunday: 5 more items to their homes - 25 pts
dishes - 10 pts
hot spots - 10 pts
Bible - 5 pts

Total so far - 220 pts

kwisie
01-12-2008, 11:20 AM
0 points if you put them in a different hot spot to be "dealt with later" lol (yes, I am speaking to myself!!)

How did you know? :blush

klpmommy
01-12-2008, 11:53 AM
If I have boxes of stuff in my living room and the boxes get put back in the closet, can I have points for every item in the box? :shifty ;)

hmmmmmmm.... what do you think? (you know, use that strategy of turning the question back?) :giggle

honestly, the family room in my house isn't *that* bad, the dining room on the other hand..................

klpmommy
01-12-2008, 12:43 PM
Saturday- so far I have done dishes 10 pts
put up about 20 things from the family room to their home 100 pts
0 pts for the things I put in other hotspots, we won't talk too much about them. :giggle (mostly dh's tools which he used in November to put together some Ikea furniture & he told me "just put them over there"-- in his tool hotspot. Life with two messies is.....well, cluttered!)

enjoyed the kitchen- 10 pts
read Bible 5 pts

Sunday:
dishes 10 pts
2 hotspots 10 pts
bathroom touch up (3 bathrooms) 90 pts
laundry 15 pts
Bible 5 pts

toal:

kwisie
01-12-2008, 02:13 PM
Life with two messies is.....well, cluttered!

You are so right. :shifty I'm just glad that there are other people like me out there.

Meli
01-14-2008, 02:46 AM
daily tasks:
dishes 10 pts 20
2 hotspots 10 pts 20
laundry 15 pts completed load, 3 pts for each part (wash, dry, fold, put away) 30
decluttering 5 pts for each 5 items 20
read your Bible (to yourself or your kiddos) 5 pts 10

Saturday challenge:
go to your family room/living room/den-find things in that room that don't belong & return them to their homes- 5 pts/item. 50

Saturday bonus:
do something to enjoy your clean kitchen- 10 pts 10 - I opened and closed doors of cupboards just for the joy of watching nothign fall out of them!
spend 5 minutes in the bathroom doing maintence (toilet, countertops, sinks, floors, etc.....) 30 pts/bathroom 30

Sunday challenge:
dust in the family room/living room/den- 10 pts/surface if you don't clear the surface first
20 pts if you clear the surface first, then dust 20

Sunday bonus:
go through couch & chair cushions in the family room- 25 pts & you can keep any change you find :) 25

Total both days = 235

Living My Dream
01-14-2008, 06:28 AM
daily tasks:
dishes: 10
2 hotspots: 10
laundry 15, 3 wash, 3 dry, 3 fold
decluttering 2 HUUUUUUGE black bin bags i threw out! we lost count after 156
read your Bible ........................

Saturday challenge:
go to your family room/living room/den-find things in that room that don't belong & return them to their homes- .............................................

Saturday bonus:
do something to enjoy your clean kitchen- 10 i cooked! since i've been ill i havent been able to go in because i threw up everytime, but with it looking betteri got to cook!!!!!

spend 5 minutes in the bathroom doing maintence 30

SATURDAY TOTAL: 240

daily tasks:
dishes: 10
2 hotspots: 10
laundry 3 put away
decluttering 8
read your Bible 5

Sunday challenge:
dust in the family room/living room/den- .................

Sunday bonus:
go through couch & chair cushions in the family room- 25 (no money though!)

SUNDAY TOTAL: 61

kwisie
01-14-2008, 08:34 AM
daily tasks:
dishes 20 pts
2 hotspots 10 pts
laundry 6 pts
decluttering 5 pts for each 5 items 15 pts
read your Bible (to yourself or your kiddos) 10 pts

Saturday challenge:
go to your family room/living room/den-find things in that room that don't belong & return them to their homes- 5 pts/item. Not yet

Saturday bonus:
do something to enjoy your clean kitchen- We got Chinese takeout, so we wouldn't mess up the kitchen again. :giggle 10 pts
spend 5 minutes in the bathroom doing maintence (toilet, countertops, sinks, floors, etc.....) 60 pts

Sunday challenge:
dust in the family room/living room/den- 10 pts/surface if you don't clear the surface first Not yet
20 pts if you clear the surface first, then dust

Sunday bonus:
go through couch & chair cushions in the family room- 25 pts

Finishing Kitchen:
Make kitchen shine - 50 pts (I even scrubbed the fronts of my white cabinets. It's amazing the difference that makes!)
Clean inside the fridge - 55 pts for items, 70 pts for shelves (We had forgotten to clean the freezer section when we cleaned the fridge last week, and we had forgotten to do the door shelves in the refrigerator, too.)

Total - 261 pts

Living My Dream
01-14-2008, 08:41 AM
do something to enjoy your clean kitchen- 10 pts 10 - I opened and closed doors of cupboards just for the joy of watching nothign fall out of them!

LOL meli - loved reading this - its so something i would do!

I agree with you to Karen - so good to know we're not alone in our messie lives. :hugs

tazmom
01-14-2008, 09:34 AM
My weekend points:

Friday
dishes - 10 pts
2 hotspots - 10 pts
laundry - 15 + 6 pts

Saturday
dishes - 10 pts
2 hotspots - 10 pts
spend 10 minutes in the kitchen doing whatever you need to for it to shine - 50 pts
enjoy your clean kitchen - 10 pts (ate dinner as a family w/o TV)

Sunday
dishes - 10 pts
2 hotspots - 10 pts
laundry - 3 pts
decluttering - 10 pts

Total - 154