PDA

View Full Version : Ok, that does it! I'm signing up for Flylady (again!)

Kat
01-11-2008, 08:39 PM
This apartment is driving me crazy!!! :banghead

There are piles of laundry everywhere, trash everywhere, the floor desperately needs vacuuming, the litter box area is repulsive :sick, I keep telling dh to quit leaving stuff all over the stove :banghead, the kitchen is a mess, the floor is grimy, the bathroom smells, this whole place almost feels like a bachelor pad. :/ We are also still dealing with fleas, and except for when she can go out on the screened-in porch, my cat Midnight whines and meows all night long until she can go back out again. It's really pitiful. :(

I will be so glad when we move in to the house! We will actually have room to organize everything, and even close off a couple of rooms if we need to. And, I am planning to sign up for Flylady again. I had a membership with her before. It had to stop for some reason, but I can't remember why. I just think that when we live in a house, a renewed membership with Flylady will help keep everything together better.

I just wish I wasn't so tired at the end of the day. :yawn

Living My Dream
01-12-2008, 03:13 AM
:rockon

dress to the shoes, shine your sink...

Good luck. i found flylady abit much for me. (make sure you configure you emailsso you dont receive 5mil emails a day!) Lots of mums on here like the motivated mums.

you could try making yuor own rota???

HAve fun making a joyful home x

Kat
01-12-2008, 11:57 AM
Thank you! Although I did forget to configure the emails properly. :O

The apartment is in garage mode at the moment as we are packing for our move to the house in the next week. There are boxes and junk everywhere, and very little space to move. It is driving me crazy!! Please pray for me as I am feeling irritated, stressed out, and it is causing arguments with dh on who is supposed to pack what. It seems I just moved in here two months ago!

I hate packing... :banghead

Kat
01-12-2008, 12:55 PM
I'm adding more as I am REALLY needing some encouragement. I feel hateful and agry and frustrated, to the point to where I am nearly in tears over all the chaos and trash that is everywhere. I am almost ready to break something.. :cry :hissyfit

Please, I need some prayers and encouragement here.. :nails

Living My Dream
01-12-2008, 02:06 PM
Sweetie, you can do this. think of next week when you'll be in the house and like you said have a spare room to shut away any stuff you dont wantt o face sorting.

You can do this. just take it steady. stop with DH and have a drink together. x