PDA

View Full Version : Motivated moms

daffodil
01-11-2008, 04:38 PM
Does it really work or do you keep getting behind?

Rabbit
01-11-2008, 04:39 PM
It's kinda designed for you to have bad weeks. You just pick up with the current date, and keep moving. Everything comes back up again eventually. You do NOT have to stay on top of it all of the time to be successful with it.

The Tickle Momster
01-11-2008, 04:41 PM
I just do what I can each day. It helps keep me focused. If I don't get to it, I just leave it. It'll come up again. I don't carry stuff over from one day to the next, unless I'm having a great day after a less than great one.

Myrtle
01-11-2008, 06:46 PM
It's helped me to relax. Before, I always felt like there was something that needed to be done, and I had trouble giving myself permission to relax. Now, once I check my stuff off the list, I feel like my day is done and anything extra I do is just icing. I relax a lot more now b/c I don't have to think of what needs to be done, and I don't have stuff that I keep meaning to get around to hanging over my head. I see something that needs to be done, like cleaning the cabinets, and I mean to do it, but I never do. Now, I just figure it will show up on the list someday, and I'll get to it then. Until then, I don't fret over it anymore.

daffodil
01-11-2008, 08:43 PM
ok I'm sold:) One more question though. I have last years...unused. Did the planner change at all since or can I just use that?

The Tickle Momster
01-12-2008, 08:00 AM
The dates will be off but the chores are the same.