PDA

View Full Version : <raising hand> Question on the CHALLENGES

lumpofclay
01-02-2008, 05:58 PM
OK, I fully admit I capitalized "CHALLENGES" in the subject not only to line up with how they are being posted but also to make sure this thread gets a little notice in this super busy forum! :bag

Can someone tell me the difference between the "messies challenges" that klpmommy is posting and the other challenges that jodi is posting? Are they geared more towards different types of people/families? I noticed Jodi's mentioned shiny sinks and laundry more like Flylady.

klpmommy
01-02-2008, 06:14 PM
:nak2

personality. imo-- if you look at jodi's challenge & think you can do it, that is probably a better fit for you. i look at it and go :crazy b/c it is so overwhelming

um, i'm a messy :blush

inesperada
01-02-2008, 06:18 PM
:yes Jodi's was started a couple months ago as a homekeeping challenge. I started the messies challenge middle of last month for those of us who struggle with messy tendencies and found the other challenge to be way too much. The messies challenge is for baby steppers.

tempus vernum
01-02-2008, 06:40 PM
I have heard the challenge I am doing refered to as a "cleanie" challenge but I *hate* to name it that -- I'd fall on my face then :nails

If you have a suggestion for a name I'dlove to name it more specifically but can't think of anything :think :think :think

klpmommy
01-02-2008, 06:41 PM
I never thought of the other challenge as a cleanie challenge (b/c in my mind cleanies don't *need* challenges to do their housework. ;) ) but maybe a less messy challenge. :giggle

inesperada
01-02-2008, 06:46 PM
The keeping up challenge? The staying ahead challenge? We messies are striving to catch up and/or play defense, so maybe you over there are on offense. :think

tempus vernum
01-02-2008, 06:57 PM
The first thing I thought of after reading your post LIz was "football homekeepers challenge"

Hmm. ..
**staying ahead homekeeping challenge
**keeping up homekeeping challenge
**offensive homekeeping challenge
:think :think

Those are all good but all of a sudden the thought popped in my mind the supercalafragalisticexpialadocious challenge :giggle :crazy

AmyWA
01-02-2008, 07:04 PM
Ok, I think I got it (I just posted this same question in the thread that Jodi started). I guess I'll be following along with Kimberly's then since I'm DEFINATELY a "messy". :yes

canadiyank
01-02-2008, 11:16 PM
offensive homekeeping

:haha

inesperada
01-02-2008, 11:37 PM
oh my, Meghan - I see it how you read it now. *snort* :laughtears

naturallia
01-03-2008, 12:32 AM
Oh, now I'm thinking of Mary Poppins and her spoonfuls of sugar! :P~

tempus vernum
01-03-2008, 06:04 AM
Oh, now I'm thinking of Mary Poppins and her spoonfuls of sugar! :P~

:yes exactly. My spoonful of sugar is the point system the medicine is my homemaking ;)

Meghan, I just got it. :haha

klpmommy
01-03-2008, 06:54 AM
Meghan :spit i didn't catch it at first either.

the one i came up w/ during my brilliant awake-in-the-middle-of-the-night-w/-coughing-4y/o: baby steps & toddler steps

crunchymum
01-03-2008, 07:02 AM
offensive homekeeping

:haha

:laughtears