PDA

View Full Version : How long do you spend on your house each day?

GodChick
12-31-2007, 11:03 AM
I'm really struggling with this. I can spend two or more hours just cleaning the kitchen. And then, I finish and feel really proud of myself looking around my clean kitchen, and then I go into the living room and :jawdrop. It is a giant mess requiring another two hours or so to clean it up. :banghead

I don't have that many hours in the day, if I want to spend any time at all with my kids!!!

So, I figure, okay, spend two hours on the kitchen today, then tomorrow spend two hours on the living room, etc. and eventually all I will have to do is "maintanence," right? But it never works out that way! If I don't spend the full 2 hours on the kitchen every day, it is a giant mess!! :hunh :hunh :hunh I can NOT figure out what I"m doing wrong!! Surely it's not normal to need to do that much work on your house all the time, is it??? :scratch

WanderingJuniper
12-31-2007, 11:19 AM
I spend total about 2 hours a day on our house including laundry. :shrug Bathrooms get extended attention every Saturday and floors get cleaned once a week. Other than that it is maintenance. I don't even know what I would do in our living room that would take 2 hours of cleaning time. :scratch Maybe my house is filthy and I don't know it. :think