PDA

View Full Version : I'm tired...

MarynMunchkins
12-28-2007, 08:29 PM
Last weekend, dh said he thought we should give Bug his own room and put the middle two together. Banana has a bad habit of playing in the boys' room so the mess gets left there and she doesn't have to clean up. :rolleyes So I agreed to this plan. Dh wants to build Bug his own "CSI lab" in his room. :tu

Last night, we went out to get stuff for this change, and dh decided that he wanted to buy paint for our bathroom while we were out. I shrugged and said ok, not realizing that he wanted to do the paint INSTEAD of the room swap. :doh

Today, I did 5 loads of laundry and rearranged 6 closets. I put dh's stuff in the closet designed for him, moved Lilly's clothes into her own room, put Banana's and Tater Tot's clothes and toys into their own closet (that room has 2 closets), and moved Bug's stuff into the closet from the dresser. I also moved two dressers into different rooms, sorted out 3 bags of garbage, reorganized a gazillion toys, and vacuumed most of my upstairs. :phew Thankfully, dh was agreeable to ordering pizza. :tu

In the middle of all this, dh informs me that he's mad because I started the wrong project and went downstairs to take a nap. :doh :lol

WI Mama05
12-28-2007, 08:40 PM
:hug2 and I have to :giggle about your DH - he sounds like mine :shifty

rstump
12-28-2007, 11:20 PM
I am tired just reading that. I don't think I have ever done that much in one day! :jawdrop

Oh and....yup that would be my DH too. He generally needs a 15 min POWER nap.....um....yeah right 2 hours later.....before every project.