12-21-2007, 06:23 AM
daily tasks:
dishes- 10 pts
2 hotspots - 10 pts
5 things decluttered- 5 pts
laundry- any part 3 pts, entire load completed 10 pts

Christmas daily task- anything you get done here 10 pts

today's challenges:
make a list of three important things you need to do prior to Christmas day 10 pts
for each of those things you get 50 pts

I really thought about making a list for all of us, but I know that since we aren't having company my list looks different than if you are, kwim? If you need help with a list, lmk. I'll post my list in a minute in a separate post. A company list might include cleaning off the bed in the guest room, changing the guest sheets & vacuuming that room. Or it might include cleaning up the entryway of your home- general clean up & the floor there, plus cleaning off the top of your formal table. Anyway....

I'll update points later. :)

klpmommy
12-21-2007, 06:30 AM
My list for today- no company coming over for Christmas: (and since we aren't going anywhere I don't have to prep for that)

clean up my entryway- put shoes/coats/hats/gloves where they belong
clean floor of entryway
pull out S's next size clothes & put the ones she can't wear any longer in a bin.

erinee
12-21-2007, 01:31 PM
dishes- 10 pts
2 hotspots, my car & my desk -- 10 pts
5 things decluttered- 5 pts -- threw away all kinds of things from the car, so I'm going to give myself 15 points here, even though I wasn't really counting. That's probably a conservative guess!
entire load completed 10 pts
Christmas daily task- Bought stocking stuffers & my brother's present 10 pts

Total 55 points

klpmommy
12-21-2007, 05:38 PM
dishes 10 pts
2 loads completed- 20 pts
3 parts of loads- 9 pts
entryway- cleaned up & floor done- 100 pts

mom2threegirls
12-21-2007, 09:07 PM
My list for today:

finish painting kitchen
finish painting living room
vaccum house

Does it count if someone else in the house does something? DD#1 did the dishes today ;). It's very nice having her home from school- I get some help! (real help, that is :giggle the other two like to help but it really ends up making more work in the end ;)).

Managed to vaccum the whole house and painted the kitchen. And did 2 full loads of laundry. So I guess that's 120 points without the dishes points and 130 with the dishes points (that DD did ;)).

I'm so excited about my nice clean kitchen :smile. The paint was the finishing touch! Now it's all ready for the relatives to see when they ask to come see my new house (and I know they will even though we will be at my mom's 10 minutes away! ;)).

klpmommy
12-22-2007, 06:10 AM
so far as I am concerned, if someone else does the job it still gets done so the points count. The goal is a cleaner house, kwim? I'm so glad you are excited about your kitchen!!!