PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite Household Helper right now?

WI Mama05
12-12-2007, 08:08 AM
Mine is my Bissel Flip Ease :O. I just got it Black Friday for a GREAT deal and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

My downstairs is a sea of hard floors and it's just a pain to sweep and then go back and mop. This thing "vacuums" the floor and then I can flip it over and wet mop it. The pad is reusable so I just wash it and it's ready the next time!!! I know it sounds like a plug for Bissel, and I'm sorry, but I LOVE it! I haven't had anything help me so much in a long time. Even the swiffer products I've tried have paled to me (I've actually returned or sold all of them but the basic swiffer b/c they frustrated me too much and didn't get the job done :O).

So, what is your favorite Household Helper right now? Gimme more ideas!!!!!! :shifty

rstump
12-12-2007, 08:13 AM
My mom!

She moved in with us due to health & financial issues she was having after a divorce. She wanted to be closer to her grandkids and can't really cook for herself anymore. BUT she is AMAZING at keeping up with wash. She is up at all hours of the night changing it over. Many times all my wash is done and in baskets before we get up in the am.

erinee
12-12-2007, 08:16 AM
We got one of the shower things that you push a button and it sprays the shower. We have very hard, rusty water, and I love this because it keeps the rust stains at bay.