PDA

View Full Version : Dec Messies Challenge #7

inesperada
12-12-2007, 07:17 AM
Challenge: How's your car? If it's like mine and in need of a holiday sweep out, 30 points for getting it all cleared.
Bonus: Today's bonus is to go back over what you may have missed in the last week and gather up those lost points! (I skipped the fridge the other day, so I have to grit my teeth and do it)....if you would rather, you can get 30 bonus points by doing that job that you know you need to do, but have been avoiding.

Daily Tasks:

Two 5 minute pick-ups of hot spots (10 pts)
Did you do some dishes? (10 pts)

Participants:

nebraskanmom - 343pts
AandNsMom - 175 pts
klpmommy - 391 pts
Lula -
greenjellysnakes - 535 pts
hey mommy - 65 pts
JoyInTheSpirit -
kandykidsaturn -
Forgiven - 80 pts
mom2threegirls - 209pts
blessedwithboys - 40 pts
roomama - 175 pts
erinee - 270
MommyCRat - 176

RooMama
12-12-2007, 08:10 AM
:shifty

klpmommy
12-12-2007, 08:13 AM
the tub is still there....as well as my other "ifidontthinkaboutitmesses" :shifty

StrangeTraveller
12-12-2007, 08:59 AM
Man, I thought I got out of doing the fridge...

BTW, I did get 80 pts yesterday..updated in that thread. :rockon

erinee
12-12-2007, 11:12 AM
*Whine* It's cold out -- I don't wanna clean my car. :hissyfit

It needs to be done, though. :blah

UPDATE: I didn't get to the car, but I did do my hot spots and some dishes, for a total of 20 points. :)

If we have another catch-up day, I'll do the car then.

klpmommy
12-12-2007, 03:44 PM
so far-- one hotspot (5 pts? or is it only 10 for both?) & one avoided job (30 pts). It has been an incredibly stressful day and dh isn't home yet to hold S so that I can attempt to do much else. So for tonight 35 pts. :bag that I didn't get today's dishes done. I need to do some crafting while the kids are asleep, I can do the dishes when they are awake (the question is....WILL I do the dishes while they are awake? :shifty )

mom2threegirls
12-12-2007, 06:50 PM
*Whine* It's cold out -- I don't wanna clean my car.

Man, I thought I got out of doing the fridge...

the tub is still there....as well as my other "ifidontthinkaboutitmesses"

:yes :yes :yes :giggle

I totally thought ALL of these things when I read the challenge (at a quarter to 6 in the evening... woulda helped probably to have read it this morning ;)). I was out running errands most of the day (and relaxing in the morning ;)). I'm going to try to get to some things done tonight though! :yes We shall see..... :shifty