PDA

View Full Version : Dec. messies challenge #6

inesperada
12-11-2007, 09:27 AM
Challenge: Let's finish those bathrooms....40 points for doing tubs & showers
Bonus: Is there a table or surface you haven't seen in a while? 20 bonus points for finding it and clearing it off!

Daily tasks: Two 5 minute hot spot pick-ups (10 pts)
Did you do some dishes? (10 pts)

Participants:

nebraskanmom - 263pts
AandNsMom - 175 pts
klpmommy - 351 pts
Lula -
greenjellysnakes - 485 pts
hey mommy - 65 pts
JoyInTheSpirit -
kandykidsaturn -
Forgiven - 80 pts
mom2threegirls - 209pts
blessedwithboys - 40 pts
roomama - 175 pts
erinee - 270
MommyCRat - 96

klpmommy
12-11-2007, 09:29 AM
will you quit looking inmy house? :giggle

dishes 10 pts
2 hot spots- 10 pts

total at 6:30 20 pts. :bag I really need to do the other two things......

I looked at my tub, gave a half hearted attempt at my shower & that is as far as I got. DH wasn't home to help with S-- yeah, that is my excuse. My spot to be cleared-- I didn't do it either. Hopefully today will be more productive. :)

mom2threegirls
12-11-2007, 10:14 AM
Woah- 40 points for the tubs and showers- that may just entice me to actually clean my bathrooms this time! :shifty :giggle

RealLifeMama
12-11-2007, 01:16 PM
Oh, boy, does my shower need it!
We are having company this weekend, to sleep over! So, I need to get cracking!

RooMama
12-11-2007, 01:52 PM
:bag :hiding

0 points :(

In my defense, I had 3 mama friends with their kids over and they stayed 2 hours longer than I expected, but it was really good. 2 of them had itty bitties (4 weeks and 10 weeks) and really needed to get out with their babes.

greenjellysnakes
12-11-2007, 02:42 PM
will you quit looking inmy house? :giggle

Seriously! Before I logged on this morning I was thinking "I really need to clean the bath tub, and it would be nice to find the top of my dresser again." Next thing I know... :giggle

I also wanted to add a suggestion for an upcoming challenge (unless you've got them all planned out already). With Christmas right around the corner, I really want to declutter/purge/cull the kids toys, before we get a whole bunch more. Is anyone else in the same boat? Perhaps it could be a challenge in the next week or so? :shrug

greenjellysnakes
12-12-2007, 04:14 AM
Bathrooms done - 40 pts

Dishes done - 10 pts

Didn't do hot spots or the bonus today.

StrangeTraveller
12-12-2007, 08:57 AM
Challenge: Let's finish those bathrooms....40 points for doing tubs & showers Yay! I actually got a thing of clorox bthrm cleaner that is almost gone (I don't wanna buy more bleach after it is out), stuck an old toothbrush in it, and I scrub the grout whenever I get a chance..baby steps! I did get the bottom all wiped out too
Bonus: Is there a table or surface you haven't seen in a while? 20 bonus points for finding it and clearing it off! My sewing desk looks pretty now

Daily tasks: Two 5 minute hot spot pick-ups (10 pts) done!
Did you do some dishes? (10 pts)I actually went 3 days w/o dishes in the sink. I've got a few pots in there now, but I did get the majority done yesterday

that's 80!
Participants:

nebraskanmom - 263pts
AandNsMom - 175 pts
klpmommy - 351 pts
Lula -
greenjellysnakes - 485 pts
hey mommy - 65 pts
JoyInTheSpirit -
kandykidsaturn -
Forgiven - 80 pts
mom2threegirls - 209pts
blessedwithboys - 40 pts
roomama - 175 pts
erinee - 270
MommyCRat - 96

mom2threegirls
12-12-2007, 06:46 PM
Well I didn't manage to finish (start? :shifty) the bathrooms but I did do the dishes, the hotspot pickups, and I cleaned up Sarah and Chelle's closet (big closet that a 3 and 5 year old have been taking care of...it was very messy :yes). So 40 points. Not THAT bad :shrug.