PDA

View Full Version : I'm confused (it happens so easily).

erinee
12-10-2007, 08:47 AM
Are the two challenges any different? Which one am I supposed to be doing? I remember I signed up for one of them, but I can't remember which, and I don't see my name on either of the current lists. :scratch I missed a couple of weeks because of my life being turned upside down by this pregnancy, but I'm more than ready to get back on track now.

Close2MyHeart
12-10-2007, 09:20 AM
I think they are different... and I think the "messies" challenge is new. :think

rstump
12-10-2007, 09:31 AM
There are 2. The original one...was the November one (run by Joyful Mama/Jen) and then I started a December one. You may have been in the Nov. Challenge. I didn't start over using her list....only the people who joined in since it started.

The messies is a new one started because they thought ours was too hard. It is very similar even many of the tasks are the same.

Feel free to join in which ever one you would like. Even if you are in it for the points....:lol.....there is still time to catch up! Oh yes.....and bless your house too.

klpmommy
12-10-2007, 09:44 AM
2 challenges, a cleanies & a messies. The messies just started last week, so you probably joined a cleanie challenge. The cleanie challenge was too much for some of us. :bag

hey mommy
12-10-2007, 09:54 AM
Yes, us 'messies' have a different challenge. The original challenge was too overwhelming for us 'messies' who can barely handle the every day stuff. So we have our own challenge.. Which is great. :)

erinee
12-10-2007, 10:10 AM
Okay, I'm definitely a messie. I'll do that one. Thanks!

AdrienneQW
12-10-2007, 08:30 PM
I missed a couple of weeks because of my life being turned upside down by this pregnancy

:jawdrop Apparently I missed a lot by not signing on for ten days. ;)

:hug :hug :hug Congratulations Erin! :heart

erinee
12-10-2007, 08:34 PM
I missed a couple of weeks because of my life being turned upside down by this pregnancy

:jawdrop Apparently I missed a lot by not signing on for ten days. ;)

:hug :hug :hug Congratulations Erin! :heart

Yeah, :jawdrop about describes it!

Thanks, I think we're all finally getting used to the idea.