PDA

View Full Version : I'm feeling SO accomplished!!

Kat
11-23-2007, 08:25 PM
Today, starting at about 10 AM, Dh locked up the computer so we would finally be motivated to get our major chores done. :) We literally spent the day boxing up junk, moving furniture, taking stuff to Salvation Army, shredding up paperwork, doing heavy cleaning, running errands, and taking the cat to the vet. I don't think we stopped for about 12 hours! And we aren't done yet. Tomorrow we will put up pictures, do more heavy cleaning, and organize the office area. We might even put up some Christmas decorations, although we will probably keep that very simple this year.

Nonetheless, I am so tired, but so happy! :phew

cindergretta
11-23-2007, 08:27 PM
:woohoo And I am *so* with you!!!! I am feeling awesome about ALL the cleaning we have done this week!! Walls, windows, bedding, under and behind everything! Oh yeah, baby!!! :rockon

hink4687
11-23-2007, 08:55 PM
Way to go! That's a lot of work!! But doesn't it feel so great after its done!! :rockon

Hermana Linda
11-24-2007, 01:34 AM
:highfive Way to go! :cheer

The Tickle Momster
11-24-2007, 08:36 AM
:highfive Way to go! We did a bunch yesterday too. Not as much you did though. Great work!

Kat
11-25-2007, 07:38 PM
Thank you!! :smile We continued to work on this all the next day, and are still not quite finished yet. After the new year, if we can afford it, we want to get a new desk to help us get the office area organized. Other than that, all we have to do now is just maintain normal clean-up. :tu The apartment is looking really cute, though, imo, almost reminiscent of a 1940's dollhouse; very homey and cozy.. I love it! :) :heart

Yuliana
11-25-2007, 07:45 PM
Send me your energy. Our 1 bedroom apt. is a mess and I have 0 motivation to do anything. I have been feeling like that for a while, I only washeds omecl othes this week be had no clean ones. Good for you and I hope you are done soon.

Kat
11-25-2007, 07:54 PM
*my cat is on my neck as.

I type* :blush :rolleyes :doh

ok, nvm she is off now. At any rate, I don't think it's energy, It was desperation for us. :O We had so many boxes and junk everywhere is was starting to cause arguments. So we decided to do something with the time that we had. I feel so much better now! :)