PDA

View Full Version : Yea balcony done!!!

milkmommy
09-21-2007, 11:47 PM
We have a small balcony area off the master bedroom. Because of the lack of closet space it over the years has become a catch all storage place.. and has been a huge cluttered mess.. :shifty Well the summer heats finially fading and were entering really nice sta out all day weather so a little space out there would be nice.. SO I went through all the junk got rid of a ton of stuff (that unfortunally was beyond trashed and not donatable) and reclaimed the area and No MORE having the balcony blinds open onto a mess of junk! :rockon
Oh BTW if anyone ever wondered if storing an infant carseat on a hot balcony was a good idea I learned why it wasn't... The car seat straps literly discentergrated in my hands as I moved it. :hunh had a stroller with the same issue as well as a toddler bed that had some thick plastic head and foot board that my hand could push holes in with very little effort it was soo week. but now there is like only 3 storage containers of stuff all in airtight opaque stuff placed in the coolest corner area. :rockon

Deanna

flowermama
09-22-2007, 12:28 AM
That is great! That must feel really good to have that done. Good job! :highfive