PDA

View Full Version : Where to hang my calendar?

CakeLady
09-18-2007, 02:07 PM
Okay, so we just remodeled our kitchen and the spot I used to hang my calendar now has a cabinet (which will store my kitchen computer). I don't want to have my fridge cluttered with a bunch of things (cuz everything is so clean, pretty, and we spent a lot on the remodel)...so the fridge is out. I really want to hang it in the above mentioned cabinet, but I can't think of a way to do so with putting a hole in the door. Any other thoughts?

Hermana Linda
09-18-2007, 05:51 PM
Could you hang it inside the cabinet so that you can see it when you open the door?

Ali
09-18-2007, 06:17 PM
I would hang it inside and not worry about the hole on the inside of the door.

LadybugSam
09-18-2007, 06:18 PM
I third having it inside the door

Mine is on the outside of my computer armoir hanging next to the phone, if that helps

CakeLady
09-18-2007, 06:47 PM
Thanks for the votes. That's where I want to hang it, but DH doesn't think it is a good idea. It's only one little hole....(and he will be putting in a larger hole in the bottom of the cabinet for the power cord of the computer.

Mother of Sons
09-18-2007, 06:50 PM
How about using one of those sticky hooks? I hang a lot of stuff with sticky velcro too.

Ali
09-18-2007, 06:52 PM
You could also hang it with one of those 3M sticky hooks that doesn't leave any residue when you take it off.  I use these a lot:  http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/Command/home/us_en/products/hooks/

You can find them in all shapes and sizes at the hardware store.  I've also seen them at WalMart and Home Depot.  

MOS - great minds think alike!

CakeLady
09-18-2007, 07:55 PM
Great idea! I will check to see if they will work next time I am at the store.