PDA

View Full Version : I think Crystal hypnotized Jaden!!!

Wonder Woman
08-31-2007, 04:30 PM
It was so stinkin' funny!

He only got about 6 hours of sleep last night, and he's insisting that he no longer needs a daytime nap :rolleyes So by an hour ago, he was bouncing off us, off the walls, screaming as he played, doing backflips off the bed, anything he could do to stay awake. :no

I called Crystal to ask her a few questions about her site, and Jaden climbed up beside me. "I wanna tawk! I wanna tawk!"

I'm talking to Miss Crystal, sweetie. Hang on.

"I wanna tawk to her!"

Ok, but she's just going to tell you to calm down.

So he held the phone up to his ear, and Crystal said 'Jaden, you need to calm down now.'

He said "Ok." and gave me back the phone and sat there quietly.

About two minutes later, he said "I wanna tawk to her again!"

Alright, but she's going to tell you it's time to rest.

So he held the phone up to his ear.

And he listened.

And his eyes got big.

And he handed me the phone.

And he laid down, his eyes rolled back in his head, and he fell asleep. :jawdrop

I said "WHAT did you say to him?!"

She said 'just that his brain and his body were telling him he needed to rest now, so he needed to listen to them.' :shrug

I'm telling you, it was a little Manchurian Candidate-ish :giggle :shifty

But now he's sleeping, and I'm about to get my housework done :woohoo

euromom
08-31-2007, 04:35 PM
:laughtears That's great. So Crystal, do we have permission to call you whenever our dc are not sleeping and let them talk to you? :giggle

Marielle
08-31-2007, 04:35 PM
:jawdrop okay Crystal, set up a pay per call number and just bill direct to my phone line.

ArmsOfLove
08-31-2007, 04:37 PM
:lol It was very funny! I can't guarantee results but if someone wants me to tell their child to go to sleep I'll do what I can :giggle

Kat
08-31-2007, 04:38 PM
:giggle That's awesome! Crystal, you are like a Parenting Fairy Godmother! :rockon

hey mommy
08-31-2007, 04:54 PM
:laughtears That's great. So Crystal, do we have permission to call you whenever our dc are not sleeping and let them talk to you? :giggle

:yes

Man, and I thought my mom was good.. I need to teach her that phrase....