PDA

View Full Version : Have you heard of Udo's Oil??

SansSouci
08-19-2007, 11:50 PM
There's been talk around here about CLO, EPO, fish oil, etc. I'm currently taking an omega-complex (Omegaplex by Karuna), and it's been working very well for me (I'm specifically taking it with my weaning-related depression in mind). I just recently talked to someone who loves Udo's Oil (which I'd never heard of). Here's a link: http://www.wholesalesupplementstore.com/udo-efa-choice.html Have you heard of it? Have you used it? It sounds interesting!

herbalmama
08-20-2007, 03:44 PM
We love Udo's Choice! They are formulated by Udo Erasmus, PhD and put out by Flora Health, which is an amazing company. They are one of the brands I suggest the most for probiotics, iron supplements (they make Floradix) and all kinds of good things :P~

krysmh
08-20-2007, 09:28 PM
I've heard of it, but wouldn't personally take a supplement with Omega-6 in it. Most Americans get too much Omega-6 in their diets as it is.

SansSouci
08-20-2007, 10:11 PM
I've heard of it, but wouldn't personally take a supplement with Omega-6 in it. Most Americans get too much Omega-6 in their diets as it is.

I was wondering about that, as I've heard the same thing! The one I'm taking currently has Omega-6 in it, but I'm just on this one temporarily for depression. I figured I'd go on flax seed oil once my depression is gone for good. But then I heard about this... and I like to make educated decisions!

krysmh
08-21-2007, 11:47 PM
It's hard to do with all the conflicting info out there!

I hope you're able to find what's right for you. :)