PDA

View Full Version : Windows Vista. Anyone else having issues?

DeenyB
07-01-2007, 09:02 PM
UGHHHH I am soooo annoyed! I am having a TON of errors with my windows mail program. It was not by choice I purchased a computer with Vista. It was all that was out. We bought this laptop before (2 months ago) they started letting you chose XP or Vista.
ugh vent over.
Now off to find info on how to fix my windows mail! :banghead

Amber
07-02-2007, 12:08 AM
I'm using a computer with Vista right now. I don't have any problem with my email, but I just use gmail, so I don't use email program. The olny thing that has bugged me so far is if you try to instal a new program it will keep asking you "deny or allow" but that is something that dh usually deals with :shifty I really don't see a big difference, other than the layout of my desktop is a little different.

lovelymama
07-02-2007, 01:19 AM
It doesn't seem to like my older copy of photoshop 7. It just doesn't work like it is supposed to.

Wonder Woman
07-02-2007, 06:11 AM
my favorite photoshop plugin isn't compatible :hissyfit (http://optikvervelabs.com)

as far as the mail goes - I use Thunderbird to collect all of my email. AVG Email scanner isn't compatible w/Vista, and has to be disabled. :mad

lovelymama
07-02-2007, 11:19 AM
That's a cool plugin!

CakeLady
07-03-2007, 02:28 PM
I have vista and I use a free email program (thunderbird)...they also make mozilla, a great free internet browser. I use both, since I don't like microsoft.

mybodymyself
07-05-2007, 05:31 PM
deeny,

I'm with what Amber and Wendy said, but I have a love and hate relationship with Microsoft.

Thank you.