PDA

View Full Version : Decluttered some thing and I regret it -- what should I do?

tempus vernum
06-18-2007, 10:26 PM
Last september, Luke was the honorary patient of the year for 2006 leukemia and lymphoma society's light the night walk. The person in charge of the walk sent us a bunch of pictures from the professional photographer. I scanned them and tossed them - what was I thinking :blush At least, I think I decluttered them :cry :cry :cry I can't find them anywhere. Do I contact her and ask her to resend them :cry :cry These took months of emailing her as far as how I could get the pictures of our family. I spoke at the walk and she told me she'd send me pictures whenthey were ready.

Well, I scanned them and now I want to put them in our family album - the problem, I think I decluttered them in a fit of "what in the world should I do with these :banghead

So. . . . . what should I do? I *could* try to print them from the scan but I suspect the quality will be much lower than the ones she sent :(

Me and my stinkin impulsiveness. :hissyfit

Havilah
06-19-2007, 04:31 AM
I'm so sorry, Jodi. Hopefully she'll be able to send them again. :hugheart

thomer
06-19-2007, 04:35 AM
If you scanned them big enough, maybe you could have them printed into new photos at Walmart or Walgreens? :shrug

Wonder Woman
06-19-2007, 04:54 AM
I can check them out in photoshop for you if you'd like...pm me for my email addy if you want me to :hugheart

RealLifeMama
06-19-2007, 06:29 AM
No advice, just wanted to give you a :hug2