PDA

View Full Version : My washing maching is leaking

NoodleMom
06-18-2007, 08:00 AM
Argg :banghead I do five loads of laundry everyday. My washing machine is leaking tons of water. HubbyMan is looking at it again right now but Im sure that we have to call the repairman. It is one of those new fangled front loaders everything is computerized.
I was already behind on laundry and now the mountain is growing.

Mother of Sons
06-18-2007, 08:11 AM
Ours is leaking too :( Also a front loader.

Danette
06-18-2007, 08:09 PM
Don't tell me that... I've got a front loader. Any luck getting it fixed soon?

NoodleMom
06-18-2007, 08:52 PM
hopefully the repairman will call and come tomorrow.

Abinsmom
06-19-2007, 08:46 AM
Ooo, I've got a front-loader, too. And bought it because my top-loader was, guess what, leaking water! It was going to cost $400 to fix it, so we spent $800 and bought a new front loader. I've only had it about a year, so hopefully I'm not going to find it leaking any time soon!

I hate it when the laundry gets backed up. Hopefully it will be an easy fix!

tempus vernum
06-19-2007, 12:22 PM
:nails My new front loader is coming tomorrow :nails Yikes!

Hope you get it fixed before the laundry backs up even more :hugheart

NoodleMom
06-20-2007, 02:33 PM
Ha! I found it! Ya thought you could hide it from me.

The repair man is coming tomorrow morning. My laundry mountain is now the Himalayas.

Abinsmom
06-20-2007, 02:38 PM
Take the opportunity to purge! Weed through what you don't want to wash, then wash it later and donate it! Honestly, I've done this a few times!

NoodleMom
06-21-2007, 08:13 AM
The repair man came. There is a hole in the "boot seal" That is that big grey rubber seal in the door of the washer. It is imperative that you check pockets well before washing.Especially in a front loader. We do this but evidently I missed something. He has to order this part and will call when it is in. Thank goodnes we have a warranty.