PDA

View Full Version : my summer to-do list...

Wonder Woman
06-01-2007, 05:35 AM
put here because it's more fun to type about it than it is to do :shifty

paint my hallway - the perfect dusky purple color :think I'm going to put a wisteria border in it, I think...

paint my kitchen. It's currently country blue/pink - it's been that way for 9 years and I'm sick of it. So I'm going to paint the frames of my cupboards cobalt blue, and cover my cabinet doors with cobalt and white floral paper. It's that or paint the frames white, doors blue w/white stenciling. :shrug I'm not sure yet.

get dh to wallpaper our tiny downstairs bathroom - I have the stuff, just needs done.

paint the upstairs guest room - it's currently the color our last tenants left it - lime green :sick

paint the upstairs bathroom.

clean out a bunch of junk that we've been storing. If it's been in boxes 3 years or more, we don't need it!

have a yard sale and get rid of a LOT of toys...I'd say baby clothes but those are going to Sharon ;) Since we've pretty much decided Jaden's going to be an only, there's no need to hang on to stuff. (yes, I know I just jinxed myself there...)

If I can talk dh into it, I want to pull up the nasty old carpet on my stairs. I'd rather just have a runner there than the icky brown carpet.

I'd love to paint my bedroom, but first I need to get a new blind for the window. I'm debating making curtains vs. buying some - will probably buy them.

:sigh so much to do! this is in addition to the (organic) garden we are planting Saturday - I'm determined to learn how to can veggies and make jelly this year. :tu

Havilah
06-01-2007, 05:49 AM
Wow, that's ambitious! You'll practically have a new house by fall :rockon