PDA

View Full Version : Radiation reduction device for cellular and cordless phones?

tempus vernum
05-31-2007, 08:42 PM
Anyone have one? I have wanted one forever but don't have one.

How much did you pay? Are you happy with it? Where did you get it? Are there features I need to be aware of? I truly have no clue what I am doing looking for one!

TIA!

Irene
06-22-2007, 06:06 PM
I dont have one on my phone etc, but I wear a necklace that is supposed to work in the same way, for all the electromagnetic feilds, computer, tv, phones, everything :shrug Im definitely not as testy as I used to be :shifty

tempus vernum
06-22-2007, 08:54 PM
I dont have one on my phone etc, but I wear a necklace that is supposed to work in the same way, for all the electromagnetic feilds, computer, tv, phones, everything :shrug Im definitely not as testy as I used to be :shifty :tomato

:jawdrop Wow! Do you have a link to what you are talking about - that is just shocking that you can see a difference in yourself :jawdrop Amazing!

hopefromgrace
06-22-2007, 10:06 PM
:popcorn
I've been wondering about this too.....

Irene
06-25-2007, 09:40 AM
I will try to find a link. my chiro sells them. of course, you will find all sorts of "quack" sites about it, but that goes for pretty much everything I do :giggle Its called Q-link, its marketed towards golfers I think, supposed to help concentration or something I guess.

okay here it is: http://www.qlinkgolf.com/Scripts/default.asp

It is especially valuable when you are exposed to strong Electromagnetic Fields (EMF), such as in front of a computer monitor, while on a cell phone, or if you live near high-voltage power lines. The more you wear it, the better the results.

tempus vernum
06-25-2007, 08:35 PM
I will try to find a link. my chiro sells them. of course, you will find all sorts of "quack" sites about it, but that goes for pretty much everything I do :giggle Its called Q-link, its marketed towards golfers I think, supposed to help concentration or something I guess.

okay here it is: http://www.qlinkgolf.com/Scripts/default.asp

It is especially valuable when you are exposed to strong Electromagnetic Fields (EMF), such as in front of a computer monitor, while on a cell phone, or if you live near high-voltage power lines. The more you wear it, the better the results.

Yeah, I am pretty much certifiably quacky :shifty :giggle Most of my family is in permanent eye rolling stage for me. This is fascinating. I want one for the kids. Thanks for sharing. I have to figure this all out :think. It's definitely not safe for Savana (20 months) but I think it's safe for the older two :think

Do your kids have these Irene?

Irene
06-26-2007, 10:43 PM
at 99 dollars, i just got one for myself. However, the better I feel with it ( I can tell a difference with it off) the more I think my kids would really benefit, so Im seriously thinking about it, with Christmas money or something. Im also hoping (some strange theory of my own :giggle ) that maybe the baby might be helped since I wear her a lot of the time. My chiro gave her old one to her 7 yr old dd, she wears it, I havent asked about the difference yet, but Im really interested in what she sees.

PurpleButterfly
06-26-2007, 10:49 PM
I have also heard you can offset some of the electromagnetic fields by placing quartz crystals around your computer monitor - they absorb some of the energy. :)

tempus vernum
07-01-2007, 09:25 PM
I would be interested Irene in if your chiro sees any difference in her dd.

I am probably getting the kids them before I get myself or dh them. I am going to try to figure out a way to rig a safe one for Savana but at 20 months I doubt I will do this unless I can velcro it straight to her chest under a onesie. I don't want her to hang herself :hunh. With Luke's leukemia and the possiblity of a link to electromagnetic field (nothing is proven, everything is theory), I am much more interested in starting out with the kids. IN fact, TBH, the motivation behind my OP is Luke as his likelyhood of developing another "secondary" cancer is 4 x's that of another child his age as he was diagnosed with cancer so young. I for sure want to get the kids them ASAP but I don't know when we'll have the money.

Kym that is very interesting. I know nothing about crystals. Where can you get quartz crystals :think ???