PDA

View Full Version : Well, these clothes should be good and clean. Right?

hey mommy
05-30-2007, 08:02 PM
UGh... Y'day I washed a load of clothes, and forgot about them. Remembered them this morning, so went to wash them again. Got distracted by C and left the lid open. Then we went to town. Came back SEVERAL hours later, to find the lid still up and the washer full of water. So they've been soaking for 8 hours, at least... So I just closed the lid and hopefully they'll get into the dryer tonight and not get washed a 3rd time tomorrow. :banghead :banghead :hissyfit

Ugh.. And I need the washer NOW b/c C peed in his car seat.. yes, I know iknow.. wash by hand.. Whatever. I use the super gentle cycle and hang it up to dry..

MarynMunchkins
05-30-2007, 08:05 PM
Wow, that sounds familiar. :shifty

Jenny
05-30-2007, 08:10 PM
Yep. I've done that before. :shifty :hug2

JavaMama
05-30-2007, 08:11 PM
I hate when I have a bad laundry day! :hissyfit :hug

Hermana Linda
05-30-2007, 09:58 PM
If I forget to dry my clothes, I smell them. If they smell ok, I just dry them. :shifty

Jenny
05-30-2007, 09:59 PM
If I forget to dry my clothes, I smell them. If they smell ok, I just dry them. :shifty

:lol I do that too!

2sunshines
05-31-2007, 04:10 AM
Yep, I've done that too.

And as far as the car seat cover, I've never washed those by hand. Are you supposed to or something? :shrug

hey mommy
05-31-2007, 07:37 AM
Yep, I've done that too.

And as far as the car seat cover, I've never washed those by hand. Are you supposed to or something? :shrug

Yep, it says in the manual. Or Britax does anyway. Not sure about any other brands..

The Tickle Momster
05-31-2007, 07:42 AM
Totally btdt! And then the laundry gets 2 days further behind.

I also wash my Britax covers on gentle and hang to dry. I'll even throw them into the dryer on low to finish it off in the morning if I need it desperately.

JessicaTX
05-31-2007, 08:49 AM
Why rewash the soaked clothes? :scratch
I often leave my whites with the lid open overnight to soak, is there somethin wrong with that?

hey mommy
05-31-2007, 08:58 AM
I didn't rewash the soaked clothes. I just shut the lid and let them finish washing. Sorry if I wrote it wrong earlier..

JessicaTX
05-31-2007, 10:30 AM
Or maybe I'm a dork and read it wrong =D Someday in my dream house I'm going to have 2 washers and 2 dryers and a clothesline! And the laundry room will double as a dressing room and massive closet so when i take things out of the dryer I can turn and put the clothes away immediately. And everyone will get dressed and undressed in that one room so I won't have laundry everest-style every time a kid cleans their room. *swoon*