PDA

View Full Version : If you had $100

milkmommy
05-25-2007, 06:01 PM
To spend of home stuff right now (assume no bills food or normal everyday stuff like detergents toliet paper ect) but you could just improve what would you buy? Just asking for fun.

ME as far as it would take me
2-3 new table cloths
new cloth napkins
new bathroom stufff (shower curtins and rugs and maybe even a towel set
rent a good carpet cleaner

next

Deanna

hey mommy
05-25-2007, 06:04 PM
I was just looking at some online stores to find stuff to organize my stuff. RIght now, that's all I want..

mellymommy
05-25-2007, 06:06 PM
I would get some organizers for my kids home schooling stuff--right now it is in three different rooms.

Oh, and I wouldn't mind a cast-iron pan either.

milkmommy
05-25-2007, 06:08 PM
I was just looking at some online stores to find stuff to organize my stuff. RIght now, that's all I want..

I can ttoally understand this. I love orgazination stuff and it doesn' t come cheep.
Everytime I do invest in some though its like a super Christmas all over again :giggle
Deanna

oldnavymom
05-25-2007, 07:02 PM
I would buy a potty seat for my 22 month old. He is more then ready to potty train!
I would stock up on diapers for my 9 month old.

Lady TS
05-25-2007, 07:15 PM
:think
I would start with this cute red colander I saw at Walmart the other day but didn't get. I have thought about that silly thing many times since I saw it a few weeks ago, but didn't get it because it's "not in the budget" and I don't NEED another colander. But I was still drawn to it. Funny how that happens sometimes.

Curtains for our bedroom and maybe some shades too.

Maybe some rugs for the bathroom/laundry room.

canadiyank
05-25-2007, 10:03 PM
I'd get a new duvet cover. There's an orange one in a catalogue I've been coveting. I think it would brighten our room so much.

milkmommy
05-25-2007, 10:29 PM
I would start with this cute red colander I saw at Walmart the other day but didn't get. I have thought about that silly thing many times since I saw it a few weeks ago, but didn't get it because it's "not in the budget" and I don't NEED another colander. But I was still drawn to it. Funny how that happens sometimes.
:lol I feel the same way everytime I walk through a bed bath and beyond :shifty

Deanna

Meli
05-25-2007, 10:36 PM
Paint for a feature wall in 3 different rooms - our bedroom, the dining room and the new family room. Some kind of fancy wall mounted candle holder for our bedroom, above the bed on the afore mentioned feature wall.

Benjaminswife
05-25-2007, 11:58 PM
I am slowly buying stuff to make the house look nicer.

For $100 I would get some new pillows for my couch, some curtains for our dining room window and a new rug.

freshwaterfish
05-26-2007, 12:23 AM
Well, I HAD $100, and I bought a wonderfully comfortable brown leather office chair to replace the horribly UNcomfortable backless sewing table bench that I was using :giggle ... I planned on spending the whole $100 on just a basic chair, cause I seem to remember the last time I bought a chair the cheapest one I could find was around $100...but I got it for $59+tax... :woohoo