PDA

View Full Version : battery - need rec. for good brand

monkeylicious
05-22-2007, 11:46 AM
one of my camera batteries (en-el1) was never a great battery, but it has died and i need to replace it, but don't see that nikon is still selling it's own (on amazon) the brands they have are: sunpak, lenmar, digital concepts, and digipower. anyone have any experiences with any of these batteries and can recommend one that will work! (need at least one spare for the hospital :yes )

Hermana Linda
05-22-2007, 08:16 PM
:no Sorry, I have no idea. I asked my son, the Techie and he said to go to Nikon's website to get the one they sell. Yeah, that's easy for him to say, it's not his money. :giggle Anyway, he says that if you get it from Nikon, "It will have a higher rating of betterness." :scratch (Oookaaaaay... anyway, that's what he said.)

monkeylicious
05-23-2007, 05:25 AM
thanks for that suggestion :doh i just checked there - and they don't sell direct and when i looked up where to buy - all locations they gave were 'real' stores at least an hour away - but i'll keep looking for their own battery :)

i love what i'm sure is a technical term of "higher rating of betterness!" :giggle

Hermana Linda
05-23-2007, 03:27 PM
thanks for that suggestion :doh i just checked there - and they don't sell direct and when i looked up where to buy - all locations they gave were 'real' stores at least an hour away - but i'll keep looking for their own battery :)

i love what i'm sure is a technical term of "higher rating of betterness!" :giggle

What a hassle. Maybe someday you'll be in that neighborhood and can kill 2 birds with one stone.

yeah, he has a way with words, doesn't he? :giggle