PDA

View Full Version : Roseola?

JavaMama
05-18-2007, 08:51 AM
I suspect dd2 has/had roseola. She had a fever off-and-on for three days, has been clingy and cranky and is breaking out in a rash. The info on askdrsears.com talks like she wouldn't be contagious anymore now that the rash has showed up but for those of you who've had little ones get roseola, how long before they felt well again?

She has happy moments but she mostly wants to roll around in my lap and poke at me (instead of just truly cuddling, she's really squirmy). And if I set her down when I need two hands she just bawls her head off until she gags herself.

:sigh Poor baby.

mom2jolakeil
05-18-2007, 12:55 PM
I want to saw pretty close to when the rash cleared up :scratch

JavaMama
05-18-2007, 04:33 PM
She's a little happier this evening, but we also had more people in the house so there's been more excitement. I think she's feeling a bit better, though not 100% yet.

Thanks for answering!

cobluegirl
05-19-2007, 08:37 AM
((HUGS)) cute pic, btw

JavaMama
05-19-2007, 08:41 AM
((HUGS)) cute pic, btw

tHANKS! :heart I've had her asleep twice and the big kids woke her up. Thankfully she's not grumpy and hopefully she'll take a nap in a bit. :) I'm so glad she's feeling better. \o/

Marsha
05-19-2007, 09:55 AM
both mine were lethargic and therefore more docile during the fever part but cranky and clingy and miserable during the rash part.