PDA

View Full Version : how do you lose a set of sheets?

Irene
05-17-2007, 09:28 PM
:hunh :scratch

Im a fairly organized person. Well, I was anyway :shifty Last week I washed the sheets like I normally do on Thursdays, only they werent dry by the time we went to bed, so I dug out our spare set, which we dont like, because no sheets really fit very well on our bed. So today, I took off the sheets and thought, oh good, back to our normal sheets. Only, I cant find them. anywhere in my house. My house isnt that big. "away" would be in our closet. I have looked there numerous times today. I looked in our cubby in the bathroom. I looked in the laundry room. I looked under our bed. I looked in the kids closets.

How in the world could I have lost a queen set of sheets???? :hunh :shrug mommy brain has struck again.

crunchymum
05-18-2007, 12:03 AM
:hunh

although stuff like that happens all the time for me... i always find stuff in the weirdest places. :rolleyes

tempus vernum
05-18-2007, 05:54 AM
:hug I do that on occassion . .. .well, more often its because Dh and I put things in different spots :hug

klpmommy
05-18-2007, 06:10 AM
I have done similar things. And then when I finally *do* find it I think "oh, yeah, I remember putting it there!" I feel like such a dork some days! :hug

JavaMama
05-18-2007, 07:01 AM
I misplaced something the other day (I forget what it was now :shifty) and I was totally thinking I'd lost my mind because our house is only 1200 sq ft and there's only three closets in the house- not like anywhere to hide things. :giggle

They'll show up in a really weird place I bet! :hug

Irene
05-18-2007, 02:17 PM
well, I think dh and I had some role reveral or something. They were in the closet, where I put them :bag even though I looked in there like 4 times. :bag

Dh went up to put the kids to bed and I heard him rustling around up there and he came down and I asked what he was doing. He said "i made the bed, so we dont have to go up there all tired and realize the bed isnt made yet" :shifty I was upset becaues I didnt want to use the winter sheets :blush he said "dont worry about it, they will come up". when we went to bed, I pulled back the covers and there were the regular sheets :lol he laughed and said "they were right here" pointing to the closet shelf. :bag how embarrassing. :doh

klpmommy
05-18-2007, 03:07 PM
I'm glad you found them, or rather that your dh found them. :hug

JavaMama
05-18-2007, 04:51 PM
:lol If they were a snake... :giggle Glad you found 'em!

Irene
05-18-2007, 04:54 PM
yeah really, thats what my mom always said! and I am usually getting on dh about how he looks for stuff :blush

JavaMama
05-18-2007, 05:03 PM
yeah really, thats what my mom always said! and I am usually getting on dh about how he looks for stuff :blush

It happens sometimes though... I get onto dh for stuff like that so when it happens to me I feel bad. :doh