PDA

View Full Version : Have you read this?

JJsMom
05-13-2007, 05:46 PM
I feel so blessed by this sticky from Purplebutterfly: :heart
http://www.gentlechristianmothers.com/mb/index.php?topic=10480.0

I am online a lot bc I sling my dd for naps and bounce on the exersice ball at the computer, so I was here regardless. So, I read that sticky and wow, life-changing. :heart I even went and read a lot of the archived Laine's letters on her site and I feel like I now know where I want to be, I just need to get there. I have been doing a lot of cleaning when I'm able and I'm making a dent! I'm trying to have a more joyful attitude about homekeeping. I love cooking/baking (most of the time :shifty) because I am helping my family to happier and healthier. I want to have that same attitude about cleaning. It changes the way our family runs, I am happier when my house is clean and it changes the way I am with my family. So, I am trying to change, but it's a slow process. I need to get my house in order so I can just maintain it, yk?
And I'm even considering getting up before the kids. :jawdrop The problem is (well besides me not being a morning person) is that I think my dd will wake up if I try to get up. But I would love to be able to read the Bible and do some cleaning all alone in the mornings.
Anyway, I just appreciated those letters so much and I was going to respond to the sticky but I hoped to renew interest by starting a new thread.
Thank you Purplebutterfly! :hug