PDA

View Full Version : I do not feel joyous. :(

happyhousewife
05-11-2007, 07:29 AM
My dh has been on vacation for a week and a half and the baby had a tonsilectomy and adenoidectomy last Fri and I am ready to go bonkers. I have said more times than I can count that Iam going to lose my marbles. :cry I hate it when the house is this way. No one helps me unless I get that frazzled crazy-eyed look and then it only lasts for the moment. I'm tired. I just popped a caffine pill (after 2 cups of coffee) I am drained. I cant wait until dh is back at work. :blush I should have posted this in PnP. :(
Thanks for listening.

allisonintx
05-11-2007, 07:33 AM
It used to be that way around here, and sometimes it still is. :hugheart It makes the mom job SO HARD!

mom2threePKs
05-11-2007, 10:16 AM
I'm sorry you are struggling so much right now!

cobluegirl
05-11-2007, 02:46 PM
(((HUGS))) I totally understand...

happyhousewife
05-11-2007, 03:06 PM
Thank you so much. It is much better now. :phew I just had to rant a little. Sometimes I feel so overwhelmed. I feel guilty even saying that because I know there are other moms that have lots more on their plate than I . Thanks for listening. :O

allisonintx
05-13-2007, 05:41 PM
:hug Your reality is your reality. What is hard for you now will be easier later, but you'll remember when another mom of a six and two year old is having a day like yours and you can :there2 her and say " :yes I know it's hard and it will get easier"

happyhousewife
05-14-2007, 12:06 PM
:heart Allisan....Do you know what a blessing you are?????? GCM is so very lucky to have you. :hearts I always look foreward to what wise advice you will give.

You are so right about my reality. I do hope I can be of help someday to someone because "I've been there".