PDA

View Full Version : Need attractive schedule idea

Irene
05-08-2007, 11:04 PM
I need to make something attractive for our routine. Currently, we do a daily routine with pictures and velcro. it works okay, not super attractive. Now I am trying to figure out how to make a weekly and daily schedule. I like the velcro thing, so i can change the daily one.

Okay, for a week one, so far i just have a peice of paper over the daily one, written out what goes on each day, I would like to do pics for that too, since dd cant read. so like monday is therapy, baking and pizza for dinner. which is what goes on every monday. the daily one is: breakfast, therapy, baking, lunch, quiet time, play outside, clean up, make dinner etc..... I have been just changing it every day, but dd is becoming frustrated because she likes to konw what day it is and how many days until friday or whatever. so, I kind of need a weekly and daily thing :/

Also, I need to be able to put our routine on it, but incorporate my own as well. Like when kids are having quiet time, I make phone calls. Or when they are outside I clean. or whatever. I can jst keep it in my head, but I tend to get distracted and would most likely just sit here on the computer if I didnt tell myself what to do :shifty I need my lists.

does this make sense at all? And, on top of all this, I want it attractive :O

RealLifeMama
05-09-2007, 06:38 AM
No ideas, but :popcorn

crunchymum
05-09-2007, 06:51 AM
i'm going to :popcorn here, too... i've never been ablr to do a schedule that works and we like....