PDA

View Full Version : Totally not relevant to anyone but me...

Bonnie
04-04-2007, 04:32 PM
And maybe Blue Aurora. :giggle

But...

Ahem...

TODAY tomorrow :shifty

THE KITCHEN

WILL

BE

CLEAN

I am taking lots of breaks (thank you, Braxton, Hicks, and all your assorted progeny :rolleyes), working for maybe 20-30 minutes, resting for 5-15... doing the clutter clearing, throwing stuff out, finding my counters, my table, the bench against the wall that I vaguely recall seeing sometime after we moved in :O... then, once I get the stuff taken care of, I can actually CLEAN it and wipe things down and start over! Woo hoo! I'm feeling all domestic this week, I got motivated, and honestly the biggest issue today has been making darn sure I don't overdo it, since I've been fighting back ache and BHcx's and so forth when I do too much walking and carrying.

Onward!

...ahem.
As you were. :shifty

Mothering by Heart
04-04-2007, 04:38 PM
:woohoo

Bonnie
04-04-2007, 04:40 PM
Yeah, but now I have to haul my posterior back in there from this "break" :hiding

joyful mama
04-04-2007, 08:34 PM
:hug. how'd it go?

Bonnie
04-04-2007, 09:42 PM
Oooookay....see edit above. A two-day project. But I DID get a serious amount of work done. :jump I'm proud of myself. :giggle Just not finished. Got enough done today that I'm sure I can make it right tomorrow. I'm just too tired tonight to keep working on it. Long day, tired and neglected-feeling kids...we're heading upstairs now.

Thanks for asking! I posted this mess partially because I figured someone would. Accountability and all that. :giggle

apmommy
04-05-2007, 05:48 AM
Good for you!!!

RealLifeMama
04-05-2007, 05:52 AM
:woohoo
You can do it!!!