PDA

View Full Version : Help! DH's Shirts are Ruined!

RealLifeMama
04-03-2007, 01:20 PM
As if I am not having a hard enough time keeping up with the laundry, now I have officially gone and ruined DH's shirts! He wears a golf shirt every day to work. (polo shirt, whatver you call them)
He got a bunch of new ones, 5 or so, a few months ago and they are all ruined now.
One shrank, and now fits me. The other 4 have mysterious spots on them. They are just a little darker than the shirt color itself- almost look like a grease stain or something but after I saw the same thing on one of mine, I realized it is the result of baby spit up. That would explain why they are sort of dribbled all the way down the shirts. :rolleyes
I don't remember baby spit up not coming out in the wash! They have already been dried and I tried rewashing one and even letting it soak a while and the spots remain.
I don't know if there is anything I can do now but I certainly don't want to let it happen again!
Help!!!

(I know someone will ask- we are using BioKleen detergent and Oxygen Bleach Plus and also Bac-Out)

This is really the last straw for me, BTW.

tempus vernum
04-03-2007, 01:24 PM
:hug Ouch. The only thing I can think of is soaking in oxyclean overnight or even longer. I don't use oxyclean often but have managed to "save" clothes this way :hugheart

Mothering by Heart
04-03-2007, 01:37 PM
:hug2

I would try the Oxyclean, too. I've had shirts ruined by baby spit-up :/