PDA

View Full Version : Hampers that you love??

Mamatoto
04-01-2007, 02:55 PM
I need a new hamper system! Like hampers with lids so the laundry doesn't flow out all over the floor. Anyone have hampers that you love? Also, if you have different floors in your home, do you carry all of the hampers down to where your washer is or do you dump them into a laundry basket and carry that down? :think

NayneeNoo
04-01-2007, 04:00 PM
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-5/qid=1175468224/ref=sr_1_5/602-9730981-9956620?ie=UTF8&asin=B000LRGQYG
I have one similar to this one. Each of the bags comes off the frame and I carry the bag to the washer and dump the clothes in. I like it BUT I need one better made b/c the stupid piping won't stay together. I found a better one at the Target store that has "wooden" sides, but I can't find it on the website. I really do like it though b/c I don't have to mess with sorting my laundry!

hey mommy
04-01-2007, 04:14 PM
I have one w/wheels that I LOVE! Works great for me since I have to lug all my junk to the laundry mat. I can't find it on Targets website, but it's the Sterilite one w/wheels...

Teacher Mom
04-01-2007, 05:26 PM
We have a three bag one too, and I loved that when I USED to still sort laundry!!! I keep that one upstairs.

I have another that is Martha Stewart brand at K-Mart. It's a good size, has holes in it to ventilate and a lid. It is in the bathroom and helps keep the dirty clothes pile looking a lot better nowadays!!!