PDA

View Full Version : Computer help PLEASE!!!!

Six Little Feet
01-13-2007, 12:20 PM
I am a complete and utter disaster when it comes to anything other than the basics. I have two issues...one I sort of know how to fix and the other I have no idea. Please help me. Speak really slowly like you are talking to a child. :giggle

The first is DD got the start menu to the left of my screen again. Before i place the mouse halfway down it and pulled down and I ma sure that worked but it is not anymore. Hmm why? Is there another way to do this.

The second is just driving me batty. When i go to a website to upload a pic, you know like a dancing elf and you put you face in, I hit browse and it does not go to my picture. It used to but won't now. how do I fix this.

thank you so much.....

Hermana Linda
01-13-2007, 04:21 PM
The first is DD got the start menu to the left of my screen again. Before i place the mouse halfway down it and pulled down and I ma sure that worked but it is not anymore. Hmm why? Is there another way to do this.

Yeah, dragging it to where you want it with the mouse should work. I have had problems doing this in the past. Sometimes it will be dragged, other times it won't

The second is just driving me batty. When i go to a website to upload a pic, you know like a dancing elf and you put you face in, I hit browse and it does not go to my picture. It used to but won't now. how do I fix this.

This one is much trickier. I really don't know. So, what does it do when you click browse? Does it give an error message or just sit there as if you never clicked it? Have you tried this after turning the computer off and back on?

Six Little Feet
01-13-2007, 07:47 PM
This one is much trickier. I really don't know. So, what does it do when you click browse? Does it give an error message or just sit there as if you never clicked it? Have you tried this after turning the computer off and back on?

No. It goes to a menu of options like piccasa, my documents, stuff like that

Hermana Linda
01-13-2007, 09:51 PM
Ok, it sounds like you will have to search for the pic. Do you know where the pic is? If it is My Pictures, click on My Documents, then My Pictures.

Six Little Feet
01-13-2007, 09:53 PM
I can't click on anything b/c then it thinks that is what i browsing for..... :banghead

Naked Camper
01-13-2007, 10:07 PM
Wait...you can paste your image in a dancing elf??

Hermana Linda
01-13-2007, 10:23 PM
I can't click on anything b/c then it thinks that is what i browsing for..... :banghead

Ok, that has happened to me when I click on a shortcut. So, try going up to My Computer and finding My Pictures that way. It will be an up arrow until you get to My Computer, then Playful Mommy's Documents, then My Pictures.

Naked Camper
01-13-2007, 10:30 PM
:( the Elf is all elfed out...the site says to check back next christmas

Six Little Feet
01-13-2007, 10:33 PM
Sorry the elf site was an example.....

It is now a dancing this scissor sisters that i am trying to do