PDA

View Full Version : concerning logging

PeacefulConviction
11-11-2006, 03:33 PM
I'm at my parents house right now, and when I'm on line here I have my own webrowsers (firefox) I have it for two reasons
the extensions :tu and to have more privacy when I'm on line :tu My brother also uses this webbrowser. I have a lot of sites were I have cookies stored for logging. wish means that he can just press logging and get in to my user accounts. I've tried to prevent this by setting up a password so that he needs to have a password to enter some of my sites. I have also tried to block a few cookies on some of the sites. but it turns out some sites have to have cookies to log in like xanga and bloglines among others. If I turn on the cookies on those sites my brother will have access to my very private blogs just by clicking on the login button. what can I do to prevent this ??

TulipMama
11-12-2006, 07:17 PM
In Firefox go to "Tools", Click on "Options", click on "Security" and clear the cache and the cookies after each use.

PeacefulConviction
11-13-2006, 01:45 AM
thank you will do that :tu

ThirstyTurtle
11-13-2006, 10:34 AM
Do your parents have Windows XP? Just setup another user account on their computer, and then your web browsing stuff (as well as your desktop, folder settings, etc) will be separate from everyone elses.