PDA

View Full Version : xanga footprints freaks me out!

Irene
09-25-2006, 10:20 PM
it scares me and freaks me out and I wonder who is reading my blog. Especially the ones where I can look at the google searches... ugh. I just want to delete it all and hide out incognito anymore. the problem is some relatives and friends read it, and dont want to sign up at xanga to read it. aaack! who from norway and why are they reading my blog???? :nails

expatmom
09-25-2006, 11:58 PM
Your blog is linked in your siggie, so anyone who reads here can follow the rabbit trail. We have GCM members from Norway. :shrug

Irene
09-26-2006, 10:17 AM
yeah I know I have it linked here, but sometimes it will have the referral like it came from GCM, but sometimes theres no referral :scratch Maybe I just didnt think anyone was that interested in me :shifty

Piper2
09-26-2006, 10:48 AM
I don't mind seeing footprints that say they came from the GCM blogring or were referred by a GCM member. But about a week ago, I was getting footprints from Hong Kong and Macau and I was going. :hunh I ended up putting most of my posts on protected now, since really not many people (that I know) read it anyway and those are the ones I'm writing to.

I just noticed something the other day, though...it said I had 13 footprints the other day, but I only counted 11. :scratch

Irene
09-26-2006, 10:55 AM
yeah, I guess most of them have no referral though :scratch

Beauty4Ashes
09-26-2006, 10:56 AM
Someone googled Mulokhia and found my blog. They are in Yemen. (Mulokhia is a green leafy vegetable similar to spinach). But yeah, I've had hits from Norway, Hong Kong, all over the world. The ones that bug me most are referred to me by google searches...