PDA

View Full Version : Recipe HELP Please (Quick! :-)

cindergretta
09-20-2006, 01:48 PM
I have to have dinner on the table in 3 hours. (Dd has soccer practice....) I have a lovely golden bell pepper, a beautiful Napa cabbage, red potatos, onions, and garlic. Got a good recipe using those ingredients???

TIA!!!

Irene
09-20-2006, 03:33 PM
I think Im a little late... did you find anything? Im so bad at this stuff :O I can sit there with my fridge and cupboards open for an hour or two and still not be able to figure anything out :giggle If dh were here, he could probably figure something out!

hmmm :think

Mama Rophe
09-20-2006, 03:39 PM
I'm a little late also. I'm not sure if this would be enough for a supper, but I would slice the potatoes and fry them with the onion garlic and pepper. I use olive oil and safflower oil to fry them in and they come out with a really good taste. :tu

cindergretta
09-20-2006, 04:23 PM
That's what I was thinking, Laura! :tu

I stink at this, too. Why do you think I posted??? :laughtears

herbalwriter
09-22-2006, 05:47 PM
How did it turn out?

if I had seen this sooner I would have recommended chopping the veggies and tossing them with seasoning and olive oil, then roasting them at about 425 deg. for 20 min. :yum Then I would have chopped and steamed the cabbage and served it with melted cheese.

beccafromlalaland
09-22-2006, 06:53 PM
Really Late with this, but I would have baked the potatoes. and chopped and sauteed everything else as a potato topper with some olive oil, or butter, red pepper flake, garlic, and parsley