PDA

View Full Version : Re: Need some help....

Kailie
08-14-2006, 12:47 PM
So DH just started a new job and will be taking one class at night and I will be starting school full time again in a few weeks, which means a lot less time for cooking. Usually when that happens we just start eating very badly, usually fast food. Now that costs a lot of money and we both feel bad so I wanted to maybe spend on night/day a week cooking a bunch of food for the week and freezing it. But since I've never done this before I was hoping for some help on figuring out what to cook and what freezes well.

We both eat pretty much anything...DH hates olives though. He loves seafood so I'd like to do that at least once a week. We don't eat a lot of red meat and would be totally fine with some meatless dishes.

I'm looking for meals that feed about 4 as there is only the two of us. I plan on splitting the meals into two portions for us and then two one serving portions for him to take for lunch or for me to eat the nights he has class or has to work late.

I'm not very gifted in the kitchen so intructions would be very helpful. Our freezer isn't huge so I'm thinking I could only do about a week at a time.

Thank you so much ladies!