PDA

View Full Version : Best place to order digital prints online?

DogwoodMama
06-26-2006, 03:25 PM
Who has the best deal for ordering digital prints? I want to upload them from my computer and pick them up, preferably... Wal-mart, Target, anywhere else? :scratch

Mama Calidad
06-26-2006, 03:42 PM
Personally, I prefer the grocery store, 'cause I'm going to be there anyway. When I order prints for my parents to pick up where they are, I use Wal-mart.

Sara
06-26-2006, 04:00 PM
Walgreens does that. I haven't used that service yet (our Walgreens just opened a few weeks ago). I've always used Wal-Mart and had good luck with their services. I usually order them online and go pick them up an hour later, which is very nice. I would also check your local grocery store (or whatever chains you have in your area). It seems like many grocery stores are starting to offer that service as well.

Hope you find something! :-)

Mother of Sons
06-26-2006, 04:01 PM
If I want to pick them up, I go to ritz (aka proex or wolf) Otherwise try mpix. They ship :)

cheri
06-26-2006, 04:15 PM
i've had them done through kodak gallery for .15 and instead of shipped, i picked them up at meijer or cvs.

if you want them shipped, winkflash only charges .99 for unlimited prints. they charge .12 per print. and only .29 for a 5x7

joyful mama
06-26-2006, 04:22 PM
i hate to admit it, but walmart is the best. i hate to admit it b/c i don't like to support walmart with my money, but by far, around here, its sooo much easier and cheaper :shrug

All I have to do is upload pics, crop, fix red eye, you can even add borders, change to black and white, antique, for free... and you can do it all for the 1 hour photoshop and its done by the time i get the kids ready to go out...

lumpofclay
06-26-2006, 04:52 PM
i've only used walgreens and wal-mart. i like to order and pick up prints the same day! walgreens is much better than wal-mart, IME. their site is so much better, and their service is better. our wal-mart maching was almost always down, and even though i'd order 1-hour, i'd always allow extra time. the last time i used walgreen's, they called early and said the prints were ready, if i wanted to get them early! :tu

DogwoodMama
06-26-2006, 04:54 PM
I like our local Walgreens, so I'll give them a try. Thanks ladies! :grin

(I want to make picture albums for my neices of them with my dd... I never gave them B-day presents b/c I was too disorganized with the baby being born, etc. :shifty)