PDA

View Full Version : I'm Getting a Serger!

cannuke
03-23-2006, 04:13 PM
My MIL just bought herself a (fancy schmancy) new serger and she's giving me her old one! I'm so excited! What a great b'day present for me!

What shall I sew first? Hmmm.... :dance

cklewis
03-23-2006, 04:20 PM
OOoooooOOOooooOOOOooooOOOOo. . . . . do knits!!

Enjoy!!

C

holmgirl
03-23-2006, 06:02 PM
You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, You shall not covet thy neighbor's Serger, :mrgreen

cannuke
03-23-2006, 07:41 PM
:roll