PDA

View Full Version : any interest in my wool diaper wrap method?

Iarwain
03-20-2006, 03:06 PM
I made a bunch more diaper wraps over the weekend and took some pictures as I went along. Is anyone interested in a step by step? They're not the greatest pictures 'cause our camera is lousy but they at least get the general idea across. I use felted sweaters and can usually get two large wraps out of each sweater. I use the cuffs for leg gussets and they close with hook and loop (velcro-type) closures. My covers are pretty rough and ready and very practical since I don't want to fuss with hand washing and when it comes to diapering dh won't use it if it requires special attention. I just thought I'd find out if there was any interest before posting it all.

fancifulfrog
03-20-2006, 03:40 PM
I ma interested in knowing how well they work and how they hold up at night. I am currently looking into a wool wrap style cover. They are so pricey I need an alternative.

IslandMama
03-20-2006, 03:47 PM
Yes, I am! :tu Thank you for sharing! :heart

cannuke
03-23-2006, 04:16 PM
I'm totally interested! I screwed up my first attempt and don't want to mess up again!

hiddenhippie6
03-23-2006, 04:32 PM
OH ME :jump

Iarwain
03-24-2006, 09:19 AM
Great. I got the photos off the camera and onto my computer and they are way darker than what they looked on the little screen on the camera. I hate this lousy camera. Anyway I would have posted already but I was trying to figure out if I could brighten them up a little before I uploaded them. Since I haven't had much success with that I think I'll just do them as they are and hope you can see well enough. Off to photobucket...

Iarwain
03-24-2006, 10:54 AM
All right, it's done!

http://www.gentlechristianmothers.com/mb/index.php?topic=53047.0

cannuke
03-24-2006, 11:27 AM
Thanks! :tu