PDA

View Full Version : Goofy question

mykidsmom
03-03-2006, 09:31 PM
Does anyone else get stuff stuck in their tonsils? :O Anyone know why we get stuff stuck in our tonsils?

cobluegirl
03-03-2006, 09:37 PM
hmm.....I used too..I think it has something to do with fighting infections or having an infection..but am totally unsure..lol

mykidsmom
03-04-2006, 05:49 PM
Thanks. :lol At least I know I'm not the only one. Now, how many, after reading this post went and checked their tonsils? :giggle

jujubnme
03-04-2006, 06:15 PM
Sorry... my tonsils are long gone. ;)

OliveJuice
03-04-2006, 07:32 PM
Yep, I use to get stuff in them ALL the time, but lately only once in a while. If I could feel it in there, I stick my finger in my mouth and get it out *TMI* :grin Looks whitesh-yellowish firm ickiness *LOL* Have no idea what it is, probaby food particles?? I've never had any problems with sore throats or infections there :shrug

mykidsmom
03-04-2006, 08:44 PM
I always figured it was food. :shrug It's disgusting, whatever it is... :giggle

Irene
03-04-2006, 08:59 PM
yeah that used to happen to me all the time as well, interesting it hasnt happened since we changed our diet, I havent even thought of that till now :think

I used to take one of those rubbery toothpick things like what dentists use? to get it out :O I actually bought one for that very purpose because it happened to me so much :O

luvinmykidz
03-05-2006, 09:09 PM
I am glad I was not the only one to use those dental pick things to pick it out!! :O It is pretty disgusting isn't it??? I thought I swallowed a piece of a bone or something the first time I noticed it.....it has a very foul smell too :sick2