PDA

View Full Version : **UPDATED**I am so proud of myself and my kiddos.... And a Thank you.

DeenyB
03-02-2006, 10:47 PM
I was thinking about the last 2 weeks, and I honestly can say how much better things are going here. Ds was being a "boy" today jumping all over and before I would have yelled and been extremely annoyed, but today I wasnt, I asked him if he could stop jumping on the bed, and that if he wanted to jump, to please use his trampoline. he bounced off the bed and went to his trampoline. This has been the trend lately. On Sunday dd came up to me out of the blue and hugged me . I said thank you, what was that for. She said, I like it that you dont yell at us anymore!!! :heart :heart :heart :heart :heart
I am so thrilled that i found this site, and all of you wonderful ladies....thank you so much for the advice, and your knowledge.
I know there will be hard times periodically, but seriously, the last 2 weeks have been absolute BLISS!!!!

You guys rock!!! :rockon

**My Bliss has ended..LOL today and yesterday were very hard days to not yell. The transition is hard. Becasue once you think...ahhhhhhh...nope!!! ***

Cheyenne
03-02-2006, 11:03 PM
:woohoo :praise :rockon :hug

SarahsMommy
03-02-2006, 11:19 PM
:highfive

ArmsOfLove
03-03-2006, 09:19 AM
that is so awesome :rockon It's amazing how within the context of relationship there is discipline that isn't adversarial :grin

Radosny Matka
03-03-2006, 06:48 PM
:hearts :highfive :rockon

milkmommy
03-03-2006, 06:57 PM
:tu :rockon though just a little nick picking :grin Carefull on the pleases and could ya's when giving no negotiable "demands" so enough they might figure you out and deny your offer :grin

Deanna

UltraMother
03-03-2006, 07:53 PM
:clap

wombmate3
03-04-2006, 01:26 PM
:jump2 :dance :woohoo