PDA

View Full Version : photoshop mamas?

mamatogands
02-28-2006, 06:05 AM
I guess this goes in hobbies :grin

I'm playing with photoshop (elements) for the first time, trying to make a collage with pics of ds over his first year. Help me mamas, I can't figure out how to move photos for the life of me :scratch!

I have a blank document. In the little bar below I have the cropped edited photos of ds that I want to paste onto the blank document. How do I move them onto there? Photoshop does this right? :shifty :think

thanks!!! :grin

mamatogands
02-28-2006, 06:05 AM
I guess this goes in hobbies :grin

I'm playing with photoshop (elements) for the first time, trying to make a collage with pics of ds over his first year. Help me mamas, I can't figure out how to move photos for the life of me :scratch!

I have a blank document. In the little bar below I have the cropped edited photos of ds that I want to paste onto the blank document. How do I move them onto there? Photoshop does this right? :shifty :think

thanks!!! :grin

kris10s
02-28-2006, 08:23 AM
There are a variety of ways to do this:
you can select all (control A) and then copy and paste.
you can right click on the picture in they layers menu on the right hand side, go to "duplicate layer" and under destination, choose the file you want it sent to.

kris10s
02-28-2006, 08:23 AM
There are a variety of ways to do this:
you can select all (control A) and then copy and paste.
you can right click on the picture in they layers menu on the right hand side, go to "duplicate layer" and under destination, choose the file you want it sent to.

mamatogands
02-28-2006, 06:55 PM
thanks kris10s!! You rock!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon

mamatogands
02-28-2006, 06:55 PM
thanks kris10s!! You rock!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon

OpalsMom
03-01-2006, 11:45 AM
I just select the stuff I want to copy (with select all, for instance) and then drag it onto the blank document. It automatically copies and goes into a new layer there.