PDA

View Full Version : I'm very happy..

Michelle-Lea
02-27-2006, 07:32 AM
My 2 year old's attitude has just changed for the better in the last month.I'm new to GD and didn't really know if it would work on my rambuctious kid or not. But, he has become SO pleasant you wouldn't even know he was in the terrible 2's. He doesn't throw fits when nap time comes or when he doesn't get his way. I hear a "No mom" once and then I ask him if he's sad..he says yes and then does what I'm trying to get him to do! That little bit of acknowledgement makes all the difference. He's even caught on to "thank you" I get a thank you, mom after everything now!! He's beginning to say sorry when he does something wrong as well..like accidentally kick his brother..

So, thank you girls.. reading all your posts and advice has REALLY made my house a happier (and quieter) place! :D

mom2threePKs
02-27-2006, 07:36 AM
What a great testimony!!!!! :rockon

Thanks so much for sharing that! :highfive

Magan

DogwoodMama
02-27-2006, 08:13 AM
That's wonderful! :grin I have a 2 yo dd that we've been using GBD with from the beginning, and I have to say I had no idea 2 could be this pleasant (overall, we still have occassional 2 yo moments of course ;)). It's so encouraging, isn't it? :hug