PDA

View Full Version : pap ? for a friend

amstermarie
02-23-2006, 04:18 PM
i know i rad a thread or 2 on hear about dirty or bad paps but i can not find it....... any how i need to ease my gf mind, i can tell she is terrably upset... her pap was bad, and she is going in for biopsey tue.... please tell me stats everything from the worst to the best..... i went threw this 2 times, and the 1st i waas a mess tooooooooo...... the second i knew the drill..... she really wants another bb and i think she is afraid she won't be able now.... i old her i thoght even in worst case they can freeze things and you can get pg after... and sometimes they can take a little out and you have a procedre to keep from pre-term labor........... please do 2 things for me, give me info for her, and :pray for her.... she is such a happy person, i hate to see her sad ...... :pray for confort, and that her biop will be ok after all...... ty

OliveJuice
02-23-2006, 09:07 PM
Well I have no stats, sorry. And Levi won't let me google :grin Tell your friend not to worry. Most of the time bad paps are just precancerous cells. Those can be frozen and cut off her cervix and she can go on to have babies. I went with a friend of mine to her procedure for freezing her cerivx b/c of a bad pap and she had a healthy baby 2 years later.