PDA

View Full Version : Ugh! Someone please help me...

Earthylady
02-23-2006, 08:28 AM
I started coming down with a cold last week. Head really stuffy...ears stuffy, etc. I used some nasal spray that worked temporarily...but not as long as it was supposed to, and couldn't make it to the health store...so it was just regular store bought and not homeopathic. On Monday...after using the nasal spray for about 4 days I went all day long w/o using it to not become addicted to it. (not supposed to use that stuff more than 3 days) Anyway, I suffered all day with a clogged head and nose and ears. So, I went back to using it before I went to bed so I could sleep.

I have been basically doing the same thing over the last few days. Just suffering through the day, but using it at night. I sleep bad enough as it is since I'm this pg, I want every opportunity at a good nights rest. So, this morning, I wake up with an ear ache on top of the stuffed head, and my gland on that side of my throat is a bit swollen too.

I've started treating my ear ache with a Homeopathic ear drop with Chamomilla in it, but what else is there to do? Is there something else I should be doing for the glands? Or my nose?

TIA,
Mandy

lmgeenw
02-23-2006, 11:05 AM
extra Vit. C, zinc, Hydrogen peroxide in your ears. Echinicea. Bovine colostrum.

Those are some things we use around here.

Hope you feel better soon! :pray

cobluegirl
02-24-2006, 09:49 PM
garlic oil and breast milk are good things to place in the ear for ear infections...
grapefruit seed extract is really good for infections too.