PDA

View Full Version : Grace-filled verses to meditate on??

Ca_mommy
02-22-2006, 09:02 AM
Does anyone have any verses that they meditate on when they are having a rough day? DD woke up several times last night and I am exhausted :yawn . She does have a cold this a.m. which explains the night-waking. I foresee a grumpy day ahead for me. I need to Bible verses to keep me on the right path toward being grace-filled for the day...

Thanks ladies!

LadybugSam
02-22-2006, 10:23 AM
Isa:66:13 As one whom his mother comforts, So I will comfort you

or 66:11 That you may feed and be satisfied With the consolation of her bosom, That you may drink deeply and be delighted With the abundance of her glory.
or 66:12 On her sides shall you be carried, And be dandled on her knees.

psa 139:14 I am fearfully and wonderfully made

mat 19:14 "Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven

mark 9:37 Whoever receives one of these little children in My name receives Me

matthew 18:4 Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

matthew18:5 Whoever receives one little child like this in My name receives Me

:heart

caringmommy
02-22-2006, 10:25 AM
Those are wonderful verses and what a great idea! We had a night like that too. I'm feeling a little grumpy myself, so I'll be printing those out.

Tengokujin
02-22-2006, 07:00 PM
Eph 4:32
Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.

TulipMama
02-22-2006, 10:20 PM
Eph 4:32
Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.

This was one of my Bible memory verses as a child, set to a little tune. We sing it frequently here.

Ca_mommy
02-23-2006, 12:10 AM
:amen

Thanks everyone! It certainly was a tough day, but the Holy Spirit guided me through those verses!!

I am going to print them out real BIG and put 'em up around the house. :smile